Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some Pictures

This  is a picture of texture and reflection.  It shows the texture of the side of a motorcycle, as well as several reflections of me and the camera.
This is, in fact, a picture of the texture of tree bark.  It is, in my opinion, an excellent example of texture, as it is in focus and clearly shows the texture of the side of the tree.
This is a picture of both mainly one colour (red) and of something growing where it shouldn't be able to.  If you look closely, you can see the fence the plant has grown on.
This is a close-up picture of a moth I found outside the school.  In the picture, it is resting on my hand.
This is a picture of reflection.  It shows me and the camera reflected in a car mirror.
This is a picture of mainly one colour.  It is actually the back of Ashton's orange shirt.
This is a picture of mainly one colour.  It shows the back of my shirt.  "My Turn To Ride The Donkey" is a song my dad wrote. (He's a musician.)
This is a picture from a different angle.  Often, when we look at birds, we are looking at them from far away, or from below if they are in a tree or flying overhead.  Ashton was able to get close enough to get this picture of three birds from an angle very different from the angle we often see birds at.
This is a picture of something growing where it shouldn't be able to.  It shows a weed growing out of a crack in the sidewalk, which is a very strange place to find a plant.
This is a close-up picture of an interesting mushroom.  I'm not sure if it's poisonous or not, so don't be tempted to eat one if you get hungry.

Search This Blog