Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween

Many people dress up as skeletons on halloween.  I am too - prehistoric version.  Prepare to see a velociraptor fossil wandering about in search of prey (or maybe just candy) this halloween.  Also, be sure to stay away from any small girls dressed as palm trees, as the only one I know of is my (slightly hyper) sister.  Before halloween, however, my school has several halloween-themed activities in the foyer at lunch, most of which I plan to participate in.  In fact, I have already participated in one, the object of which being to eat a whole pie (pumpkin pie, to be specific).  The catch?  No hands allowed.  I also plan to go to the school's halloween dance, though I might not dance much.  I'd prefer the haunted house that's going to be there..  Happy halloween!

Search This Blog